It's just one of those things that makes us unique. I find it refreshing because Illustrious genuinely likes people. He can be amazingly sociable. I have tried to learn from his example and I don't think I'm as reserved as I used to be - but I could be wrong which may explain why I still have so many "acquaintances" and so few "friends"...
Speaking of acquaintances, a few years ago, I was asked to watch a film called Office Space. I remember that Jennifer Aniston was in it as some Bennigan's-like waitress with buttons o' crap all over her shirt and I believe they referred to it as "flair". On Facebook, they have this Flair application which are virtual buttons that you can pin on your bulletin board. Here are some of the choice pieces of Flair I'm selected for my bulletin board:
- What would Keith Richards do?
- Dear Santa, can I have the numbers of the boys on the naughty list?
- Still plays with motorcycles
- 1 day of coal, 364 days of fun - I think I'll take my chances
- I don't do drugs. I am drugs. - Salvador Dali
- I'm having another "It seemed like a good idea at the time" moment
- Come to the dark side....we have cookies!
- Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door!
- God will make a way when there seems to be no way.
- As a math atheist, I should be excused from this (WOW - do I wish I had thought of this when I was in school!)
- Life isn't about how to survive the storms but how to dance in the rain.
- It's ok to say Merry Christmas!