Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I've been asked in the past if I had any interest in going skiing and my reply is "Not really - I'd just sit, watch people catapult themselves down a mountain and drink hot cocoa".

So upon seeing these photos it reaffirmed the fact that I'd be better off drinking cocoa....

Seems this poor guy trotted out on New Year's Day fancying himself a ski. So he flings himself and his kid onto a chair lift, somehow his ski got caught, the boot didn't release and the ensuing hilarity found him ass over teakettle with his pants yanked down to his ankles but his ankles were pointing towards the sky and his head was pointed towards the terra firma.

Alas, there were no frontal shots in this series so this posting cannot be added to my collection of "I love a good cock shot" posts...









No comments: