Friday, September 29, 2006

Borat - The Embarassment of Kazakhstan

Ok, so there's this crazy cat by the name of Borat who is a journalist from Kazakhstan. In reality, it's Sacha Baron Cohen who is a well known comic in Britain. The boy's got issues - he once dressed up as a terrorist to crash Prince William's birthday party.

Now he's moved on to crash America....God help us all.

The Kazakhstan government is less than amused by Borat

Borat - The Movie has a feel of a modern day "Moscow on the Hudson" and it looks like it has piotential. I do know that if I were in Washington, D.C. tonite, I would definitely be at the Hooters for the after film soiree.

Here are three sites for you to wet your appetite for Borat:

2 comments:

Travel Italy said...

Banned - I would think that the thing would hurt. I get sick to my stomach every time I see it!

Unknown said...

Ali G ROCKS!