Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Purple Bike & Amusing Sites

The Illustrious One is having his bike tricked out by Vida Loca Customs. They've done a lot of fabrication work and a custom paint job. You check out the results yourself at: http://www.2wheelpassport.com/bike

********************************************

If you like your iPod and you like your home computer sites like www.Launch.com (music site that learns what songs you like), then check out www.Slacker.com. This site is similar to Launch but in a few short weeks it will work with your iPod like devices to and everytime you are near a WiFi connection it will update itself automaticall.

********************************************

Personally, I don't watch American Idol. But for those that do, www.VoteForTheWorst.com is a rallying point for all of those that are hardcore voters for the underdogs. Supposedly this site helped the guy from last season win the event.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog on my lunch break, I like what I've read so far... I'll be back to read more.

Keep up the writing,
IWblogger