Thursday, March 08, 2007

Catching Up.....

So I've been quite lax at updating the blog. In fact, it's been exactly 2 months since my last update and I've never allowed more than a week to elapse. Suffice to say that things have been busy. Since the last update, I had a birthday on January 13; The Illustrious One and I went to Cincinnati for the V-Twin Expo and it was a brisk 7 degrees; a few days later I found myself in Orlando at a warm 70 degrees then back to Dallas in time for more snow.

Things are whipping along at a fast pace on 2 Wheel Passport. BMW is involved as is Fender Guitars. I hope to make other announcements soon.

*******************************************

Oh and happy happy joy joy, some chap has a blog and I am the #1 Most Bangable Babe for the month of March.

I have no idea who this guy is but I think it's a compliment! You can check out his blog at: http://www.bangableblogbabes.blogspot.com/.

********************************************
At the last minute I was called in to help out at the North Texas Irish Festival last weekend - seems there aren't many people that have experience on the event management side or know how to handle a load-in. I must say it was the calmest and most undramatic event I've ever been part of. 46,000 attendees showed up -- and kudos to NTIF for having one of the best hospitality areas I've ever seen.

********************************************
Next weekend is the Greenville Avenue St. Patricks Day Parade -- and The Illustrious One should finally have his bike back. It's been a long time since he dropped it off in November but it's looking quite fantastic!

********************************************

In sad news, John Ingman who played Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served passed away.



.

No comments: