Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dogs Rule

In countries like Great Britain and the US of A, we like our dogs. They are always happy to see us and think we can do no wrong. That fun quote comes to mind, "God, let me be the person my dog thinks I am."

So, in my typical fashion of getting my
daily fix of the British tabloids, I was peeved to read that Muslims were all wailing and wringing their hands in Scotland because of a picture of a puppy training to be a police dog was advertising the non-emergency number of the local police force.

WTF you say? Me too. Seems Muslims believe that dogs are unclean and were upset that one had been used in this advert.


Here's a solution -- go back to where ever you came from. Hide all photos of dogs. Let those of us in dog happy nations enjoy our doggie images!

And for GOD sake get a bloody life and focus on something more important than a puppy in a photo.

No comments: