Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Open Letter to Scorpions MC - Dallas

Scorpions –

You guys rocked last Friday for the NTRR ride from West End to Alvarado.

On an afternoon where I was dealing with all hell breaking loose at the venue due to a certain individual bailing out and leaving the ride with, no waivers, no parade route, no parade permit, no ride pins, Robbie Knievel not even aware that he was supposed to be on the air with KZPS and the concert traffic next door of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, the Scorpions came through in amazing form.

I have no idea what, if anything, L promised you, but I wanted to let you know that I sincerely thank you.

1 comment:

Jose said...

Leave it to bikers to come together for a good cause and rock. I used to ride with HOG but now I prefer to ride alone with only a couple of good riding buddies.