Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Night in front of the computer....

I keep going over and over the business plan for the magazine. I've titled it, "Conceptual Overview" because the reality is that I don't have the financial background to do a proper business plan. The concept and overview I can definitely handle.

Michael and I leave in the morning and we are going to ride to Texarkana where the primary financial investor is located. After lunching with him and reviewing what I've put together (as I will be praying silently that he likes it), we are then going to ride up to Mena, Arkansas and camp somehwere near the Talimena Scenic Byway. We'll come home Sunday or Monday.

It looks like I may have a new home for the love birds...luckily the posting Teri put up at Nokia resulted in at least one query. Hopefully they will take all 5 of them.

I also think the magazine idea is viable - it will be interesting to see how it progresses. In order to launch in March, I will need to get the green light, literally, immediately. There is so much workd to get accomplished and I am still in full blown pre-production mode on the ROBBO series.

No comments: