Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Eye of God gazes down on a Yamaha soundboard

The Eye of God is this very interesting composited photograph from images taken by the Hubble Telescope.

Technically it's a "helix nebula" and is trillions of kilometers long; however, from our vantage point we don't see how long it is - just the side of it that looks like it's a lovely blue eye. No one is sure where the name "Eye of God" came from; however, NASA did not bestow this name on it.

There are some really amazing images taken by Hubble and I'll post more in future daily ramblings.

I must confess that I am not much of an online game player - but there is one game that catches my attention on a daily basis: Pente. If you ever want to challenge me to a game just go to www.Pente.net and my screen name is (big surprise here) "Raine".


BTW, I am looking for a good home for a stellar Yamaha 2408 soundboard. It's in excellent shape and was $20k new -- asking $1225 OBO for it. Due to being so busy with other things it's not being used -- excellent for amateur or pros!! Yamaha 2408 on Ebay.




No comments: