Live as you will have wished to have lived when you are dying.
- I may not be happy at a given time -- but I can choose to be cheerful.
- We don't remember days -- we remember moments.
- Life is not easy for any of us. We must have perseverance and, above all, have confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing....must be attained.
- Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
- Do not delay -- the golden moments fly!
- Vigor is contagious, and whatever makes us either think or feel strongly adds to our power and enlarges our field of action.
- So what do we do? Anything, something, so long as we just don't sit there. If we screw up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we've satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.
- As concentration and attention increase, the mind becomes clear and balanced.
It is so easy to waste our lives: our days, our hours, our minutes....it is so easy to exist instead of live.