Saturday, November 12, 2005

Peter Max

Tonite we hit the Design District for the Peter Max show. I could so easily have dropped $100k - so easily. It was a fantastic evening and we hit a lot of the galleries as it seemed like everyone was open and having a soiree.

I showed Michael one of the Peter Max footballs that was selling for $3500 -- I told him when they were first released they were $500. I told him we need to really start investing in more art because stocks never escalate as quickly.

We ended up riding over to Tom Tom Noodle House in West Village -- oh my gosh, how rude. The waitress was treating us like we were an afterthought -- and too bad for her because I was the one paying and I am miserly with tips when poor service is going on. The cuisine was great -- service sucked.

Aside from that it was a great evening.

No comments: