Friday, November 18, 2005

The Eyes Have It...

Two big openings today -- ended up seeing Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire and it was ok. I still haven't seen Domino yet and I am jonesing to see that.

Michael told me that he was thinking of having my eyes ghosted onto the front of his fairing when his bike is painted. There is a particular photo of my holding a peacock feather up and my eyes are the focal point.

If he actually does that, I think it would be very nice because a guy permanently adorning his bike with your image is almost like having a guy brand your name into his flesh.

I noticed an amusing blog today -- The Google Video of the Day Blog -- definitely check it out because of the clips are so funny!

The other kewl blog is for some bad ass friggin computers at VoodooPC -- definitely check these out!!

2 comments:

jm said...

I just saw goblet of fire tonight...pretty good!

Javier Marti said...

I knew I was not the first one telling you about your great eyes...but hey, don`t know much more about you yet! That guy doing that has good taste