Friday, December 02, 2005

I love a good cock shot

I have a confession of sorts -- I love a good cock shot. I am so tired of seeing tits everywhere; you see them in film, tv, magazines and God help you if you go to a biker rally. Tits, tits, tits -- you can just hear the thought process going through these collective female brains -- "Oooo look at me, I'm so daring, I'm so risque', I'm bouncing my (fill in the blank with "au natural" or "store bought") tits all over the place."

My boyfriend thinks I have penis envy -- I think I'm very in touch with my gay side. I believe that if I were a boy I would be the biggest raving queen around. He doesn't complain too much when I'm taking care of him; that's because I try to imagine what I would like to feel if I had one of my own to play with.

But I digress and back to the tale at hand -- Then you've got the guys. Now I know that it's been scientifically proven that men are more visual than women; and gauging by how visual I am, it's disturbing for me to think about how visual a guy must be. I also know it's been proven that guys think about sex a whole lot more than women. But, I just don't get the allure of all these slack jawed men oo'ing and aaah'ing over bare tits.

Then on the flip side there's me and I love a good cock shot -- I don't particularly want to see these cocks in person but I like seeing them from afar via Queer as Folk or on the very kewl blog The Naked Blogger. You won't find me at a La Bare or Chippendales - again because I don't care to see them in person. This may be a flashback from when I was on the cusp of being a teen and my mother thought it would be fun to take me to Oh! Calcutta! with her friends. The seats were just too up close, front and center. Plus I had tittering Japanese school girls in the row behind me. I just didn't need to see a penis that friggin big at that point in life.

At one point I left to go outside for some air. I don't recall the theater that Oh! Calcutta! was staged at, but I do recall it was in Times Square -- before Disney got ahold of it. I remember looking at the marquees of the sex theaters and trying to work out in my mind the origin of the people that were the stars of "Transexual Transvestives from Peoria" -- or whatever the title was. I felt oddly at home in that realm -- the world that middle class middle America drew their blinds on and closed their doors to.

Within the next couple of years, I would find myself hanging out a lot along the Lower Greenville & Oak Lawn areas - which are the gay parts of town - because that was where the best clothing and music stores were. I remember walking down the street of Cedar Springs when I was about 15 and these two guys passed me and said, "Oh my God -- she's real!!!" At that point, there weren't a lot of females in that part of town.

Then I went to design school and I was surrounded by my gay friends and I moved into a quasi-Melrose Place apartment complex off of Lemmon Avenue. There were probably only 30 units but each complex surrounded this courtyard that had lush landscaping, pink waterhoses and my friend Diana and I were the only girls in the complex. I made strong cocktails and the guys took care of my hair and helped me when I wanted to redesign something.

Then I ran away and joined the circus - a.k.a. the record label that kept me on the road for 5 years....and all that info is fodder for another blog posting at another time.

Once I was back in Dallas, I met this preppy gay boy named Brian. He worked for the Dallas Observer weekly paper and was just the consumate ho. He was never a top or a bottom -- he'd wrestle you for it. He and his friend Madison were legendary. Madison had this "party trick" that he liked to do -- he was very thin and very tall and he could suck his own cock.

Brian ended up running away to NYC in 2001 -- he gave me his brand new big tv, DVD player and surround sound speakers. He sold his "fuck me yellow" Mercedes and went to work for some magazine called Next.

As I was reading The Naked Blogger's blog, I couldn't help thinking about Brian and how much I miss his antics and his hilarious stories. He introduced me to Chipotle which I am so grateful for and he cracked me up with his stories of going to London just so he could experience "docking".

Ahh well -- wherever the winds of fate have blown him, I hope he is doing well and is happy.

I leave you with a classic video clip from a couple years ago that aired on WFAA the Dallas ABC affiliate -- pay VERY close attention to the background!!!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cowboyslocker-room.html


1 comment:

Jerrster said...

I'm exactly the same way...if I were a woman I'd be a full blown bi-sexual slut....best of both worlds...work towards getting a hot girl friend and hot boyfriend and the 3 of us could live on 3 incomes....now to me that seems like best of all worlds...that or if I come back next time as a woman I'll work on being a "Trophy Wife" and not have to get a real job.

thanks for stopping by--love the tank top btw!