Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Endings...

I'm not overly emotional but tonite it hit me that Teri will be leaving. It's like she said, "It's hard for girls like us to make friends with other females." She's right. I don't have many female acquaintances and she's really my only "girl" friend. There's not a lot of girls that are ballsy and ride a Harley. Johnny B & Magoo kid her about having a bigger dick than they do - if you've seen her ride her bike, you'd understand that comment.

I suppose it's that a lot of things in terms of relationships are coming to an end now in my life and while you are hesitant about the future because it's unknown, you also know you have to work through it otherwise you'll be stagnant in your life.

At the end of the day, all you have is yourself so you better like the company you see in the mirror.

2 comments:

web_loafer said...

Raine, haven't taken the time lately to tell you how much I love you blogging.....toboggening.....oh silly me, you don't live in the North Land.
Thanks Raine for all the nice, civil and thinkable comments you have left at blogs....includin' sanity's bluff.

Are we at the foot of sanity looking up, or on top of the world looking down.

Whichever, you got it youngster, go grab the world and your creator and never let go.

Webloafer, or you can call me John, my parents did.

Unknown said...

Got here through "We Are Not Amused". I know what you mean, although I no longer ride a bike. I'm the only female in a male dominated industry and have been for over 25 years. I'll be back to check in again