Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ready To Pull The Trigger - New Moon - Rain

You know your day is off to a festive start when one of the first calls is from a particular Sheriff's Office in a particular county where a particular event was held. Seems they are, in their words, "ready to pull the trigger" in terms of collecting what is owed to everyone.

Lucky me, I was asked to assist in providing them with a list of everyone I knew of that needed to be paid. It's been an adventuresome day to say the least to hear that 90% of my contact list for this event was still owed monies. I didn't ask who was owed what, just if they wanted to be on the list - everyone is a resounding YES. All I can say is kharma is a bitch.

******************
New Moon on Wednesday -- you know what that means all your prosperity hounds!

******************
I was gifted with some Lancome today -- yea!!

******************

Teri found out that the people buying her house had prayed about what house they would find and evidentally a white fireplace was in a dream. Lucky her, she has a white fireplace!

******************

I'm gazing out my window, hoping, please, we get a lovely torrential downpour. I love the rain. Speaking of rain, I am of the belief that next to "love" the "rain" is used in more songs than any other topic. Case in point:
  • More than 50 songs have the title "Rain"
  • Since 1960, more than 5,000 albums contain a song with the word "Rain" used in the title
  • Here Comes The Rain - The Cult
  • Rain - Tones On Tail
  • All I Needed Was The Rain - Elvis Presley
  • After The Rain Has Fallen - Sting
  • Another Rainy Night - Queensryche
  • Ashes, The Rain and I - The James Gang
  • Bad Rain - Allman Brothers Band
  • Black Summer Rain - Clapton
  • Blame It On The Rain - Millie Vanilli?!
  • Cold Rain & Snow - Grateful Dead
  • Crying in the Rain - various artists
  • Here Comes The Rain Again - Eurythmics
  • Fire & Rain - James Taylor
  • Fool in the Rain - Led Zepplin
  • A Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall - various artists
  • I Wish It Would Rain Down - Phil Collins
  • It's Raining Men - Ru Paul

I could go on -- but you get the idea!

No comments: