Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Passports....

To me, one of the kewlest things is a passport chock full of destinations. My friend Teri travels alot but the only stamps in her passport are "Finland" -- the joys of working for Nokia!

To me, I love passports -- the scent of the pages, the texture, the stamps of locales. I'm weird I know. But then I find a site that let's you make a map of the states or countries you have visited and you realize, "Damn, there is SO much I've yet to see!"

The following are from a kewl site called
www.world66.com -- you should check it out!




Your travel type: Travel Yup

The Travel Yup likes exotic and adventurous travel, but prefers big cities with fast paced life. She has a keen interest in other cultures and always brings home a few souvenirs.

Shopping in Bangkok, getting a tailor made suite in Kuala Lumpur, that's the kind of thing the Travel Yup is into. Even though she likes to get away, she prefers her travels to be comfortable.

top destinations:

Amsterdam
Beirut
Venice

stay away from:

Ngorongoro
North Korea
Darien Gap




States I have visited....




States I've ridden in on my bike.... (this is just sad!!)






.

No comments: