Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Motorcycles Collide with the Beautiful People

I think this video should be required viewing for anyone that drives a car -- gives you a good idea of what those of us with motorcycles go through on a daily basis.

Click here to watch the video.


***********************************

There is a site called www.BeautifulPeople.net and a girl I know tried it out. I gave it a go, kept my comments real brief - like 2 lines that said, "I like adventure". Alas, poor I did not make the cut. I received some interesting emails from guys that just adored me but of the 14 guys that voted for me getting in to the site, probably 50 must have voted against me!

I still don't know if it's guys and/or girls that vote. I wasn't disappointed because from what I saw of the profile descriptions it was pretty much fluff.

**********************************

I have decided to work on some stuff with the North Texas Rock Rally - I am getting further and further entreanched in the biking world. I wonder if this is normal behaviour for a girl that lusts for Tiffany sterling silver toys and black leather clothing designed by Karl Lagerfeld......

2 comments:

Javier Marti said...

Yes, these seemingly conflicting passions are normal in the world of out of average, extremely interesting girls. :)

Regards
http://niquel757.blogspot.com

Grey Biker said...

It's probably not normal but who cares, you still like shiny things. I'd just enjoy seeing you in the leather.