It's that time again - so here are the 13 things about me. I have worked extensively with bands & motorcycle builders, so since that list would far exceed 13, I am going to focus on just other weird stuff.
I have interesting phone numbers in my cell phone of some people that might be considered famous (#1 - 4) by some or strange brushes with the famous / infamous:
- Charles Durning - Hollywood actor, TV star, WWII decorated war veteran
- Daniel Ash -- of Bauhaus, Love & Rockets
- Roxy LeRoux -- world's tallest Penthouse Pet
- Tera Heart -- adult film star
- Dennis Quaid -- once touched my left breast at a USA Fim Festival party -- God only knows why.
- Stevie Ray Vaughn -- partied in LA together
- Duran Duran -- my "party after the show" story was told a few days ago on this blog
- I was laughing with some friends and almost walked right into Elizabeth Taylor at Texas Stadium during a Dallas Cowboys game. She was a guest in Jerry Jones (the owner) suite. I had one this dark purple suede jacket that she loved.
- Andy Warhol -- dined with him and mutual acquaintances when he was in town for a book signing at a book store on Belt Line in Addison.
- Jade St. Clair - Miss Nude World -- I once had to fondle her breasts backstage at a strip club. She was convinced one implant was leaking and wanted me to check. I'd never felt implants before in my life and had no idea what I was supposed to be feeling for --- I still don't know!
- Cocktails with David Bowie in Dublin
- "Cocktails" with Johnny Depp at the Paramount in NYC
- Cocktails with Mick Jagger at Downtime in NYC